1. MOISTURIZING. Use this lotion as a moisturizer. It is not greasy like storebought
lotions, but rather soft and silky. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth to
the touch. The moisturizing benefits of goat milk lotion far surpass that of commercial
lotion because of the natural creams of goat milk.
2. FACIAL MOISTURIZING. Use homemade goat milk lotion on your face as well as your
whole body. It is not harsh to the skin.
3. SKIN NUTRITION. Use goat milk lotion because it is packed with vitamins and minerals!
How many lotions can offer your skin this? Goat milk lotion is enriched with high
amounts of protein, fat, iron, vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E, and many more. These
vitamins and minerals help slow down aging, help the skin rebuild, add elasticity,
and help retain skin moisture. You will be doing your skin a favor by using this
lotion on a daily basis.
4. BUG BITES. Use this soap to soothe bug bites. Just apply liberally to the bite
and let it sit a bit.
5. ACNE TREATMENT. Use this lotion to treat acne. Research shows that this lotion
has a pH level similar to your skin along with other vitamins and minerals stated
above. This lotion also diminishes bacteria from the skin while keeping your skin
moisturized at the same time. Goat milk lotion is enriched with huge amounts of
protein, fat, iron, vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E, copper and selenium. These beneficial
nutrients will help replenish and pamper skin gently. The vitamins it contains also
means that goat milk has some anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce acne
redness. Besides its gentle calming effect, goat milk is also used widely to brighten
6. PROTECTS SKIN. Goat milk lotion has a pH level similar to human skin; therefore,
goat milk lotion benefits the skin by protecting the skin from daily bacteria and
7. SENSITIVE SKIN. Handmade goat milk lotion benefits people with sensative skin
because it doesn't contain additives like alcohol, petroleum, and preservatives,
as do mass-produced, store bought lotions. This reduces the risk of skin irritation
and allergic reactions.
8. EXFOLIATION. Goat milk lotion also contains alpha-hydroxy acids for exfoliation.
9. ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, KERATOSIS PILARIS. Eczema, psoriasis, keratosis pilaris,
skin conditions resulting in red, itchy, skin patches, benefit from goat milk soap
since the natural nutrients in goat milk moisturize skin and reduce redness, itchiness,
and bumps in the skin.
10. ABSORPTION. The molecular structure of the proteins and fatty acids in goat
milk are smaller and shorter that those of cow's milk, making it more easily absorbed
into the skin.
11. PROBIOTICS. Goat milk also contains probiotics, which are living micro-
organisms that help protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet light.