1. MOISTURIZING. Use this soap as a moisturizer. It is not hard like store bought
soaps, but rather soft and smooth to the touch. It leaves your skin feeling silky
smooth and doesn't cause dryness or stickiness. The moisturizing benefits of goat
milk soap far surpass that of commercial soap because of the natural creams in goat's
2. FACIAL CLEANSER. Use homemade goat milk soap on your face as well as your whole
body. It is not harsh to the skin. In fact, it can even replace your daily moisturizer.
3.SKIN NUTRITION. Use goat milk soap because it is packed with vitamins and minerals!
How many soaps can offer your skin this? Goat milk soap is enriched with high amounts
of protein, fat, iron, vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, E, and many more. These vitamins
and minerals help slow down aging, help the skin rebuild, add elasticity, and help
retain skin moisture. You will be doing your skin a favor by using this soap on a
4. BUG BITES. Use this soap to soothe bug bites. Just apply a lather of the soap
to the bite and let it sit for a bit before rinsing.
5. ACNE TREATMENT. Use this soap to treat acne. Research shows that this soap has
a pH level similar to your skin along with other vitamins and minerals stated above.
This soap also diminishes bacteria from the skin while keeping your skin moisturized
at the same time. Goat milk soap is enriched with high amounts of protein, fat, iron,
vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, and E, copper, and selenium. These beneficial nutrients
will help replenish and pamper the skin gently. The vitamins it contains also means
that goat milk has some anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce acne redness.
Besides its gentle calming effect, goat's milk is also used widely to brighten skin's
6. PROTECTS SKIN. Goat milk soap has a pH level similar to human skin; therefore,
goat milk soap benefits the skin by protecting the skin from daily bacteria and chemical
7. SENSITIVE SKIN. Handmade goat milk soap benefits people with sensitive skin because
it doesn't contain additives like alcohol, petroleum, and preservatives, as do mass-produced,
store bought soaps. This reduces the risk of skin irritation and allergic reactions.
8. EXFOLIATION. Goat milk soap sloughs off dead skin because of the alphy-hydroxy
acids found in the milk.
9. ECZEMA, PSORIASIS, KERATOSIS PILARIS. Eczema, psoriasis, keratosis pilaris, skin
conditions resulting in red, itchy, skin patches, benefit from goat milk soap since
the natural nutrients in goat milk moisturize skin and reduce redness, itchiness,
and bumps in the skin.
10. ABSORPTION. The molecular structure of the proteins and fatty acids in goat milk
are smaller and shorter than those of cow's milk, making it more easily absorbed
into the skin.
11. PROBIOTICS. Goat milk also contains probiotics, which are living microorganisms
that help protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet light.